Pew Law Center, PLLC
1811 South Alma School Road, Suite 260,
Mesa, AZ 85210
When beginning the bankruptcy process, we will need to put you through a “means test.” This is a test of your income and financial situation to show whether you qualify for bankruptcy and which plan best fits you. If you qualify, the next step is getting a bankruptcy trustee who will oversee the process and ensure your assets and debts are correct and nothing has been falsified. You will be asked to attend a 341 hearing, which is a meeting of all your creditors. It’s common for most of your creditors not to show but the trustee will be there. It is important to understand that a bankruptcy does not stop the foreclosure process. It may delay it, but it will not stop the bank from taking your home if the foreclosure is what they want. Watch the video now to learn more.
For more information about bankruptcy law and my firm, visit our educational website at where we can also discuss debt relief solutions. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (877) 493-4847. I welcome your call.
The Kramer Law Firm
999 Douglas Avenue, Suite 3333
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
8875 Hidden River Pkwy, Ste 300
Tampa, FL 33637
Downtown Orlando Office
37 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32801
Bankruptcy in Colorado is a legal remedy to relieve you of your debts & to help cure people just like you that are financially overwhelmed and emotionally tired and broken down.
Bankruptcy can be very complicated but it can be simplified therefore, I can tell you that many consumer Chapter 7 cases that my clients file are not complicated, Chapter 7 cases are routine, for JudeLaw, LLC.
I along with my friendly staff, are in the business of understanding your specific challenges, educating you by simplifying the process and guiding you through Bankruptcy leading you to a fresh financial and emotional start.
In fact, you are probably on this page because JudeLaw, LLC is seeking to help as many folks as we can on a personal level by having this video created so that we can reach out to you, right now.
Do you know someone that is maybe a family member, friend or even a co-worker that needs financial help to get out of overwhelming debt and to get a fresh start? Tell them to call Michael Jude of JudeLaw, LLC.
Do not take our word for it, Read the reviews above to find the proof of why we are the best Bankruptcy Attorney in Denver offering services for your personal needs. With over 4,000 cases filed, JudeLaw, LLC bankruptcy law firm will get you the best results possible for your personal situation.
When you need a quality Denver bankruptcy lawyer see our website at or Call Today @ 303-757-5833
Get the best bankruptcy experience needed if you are considering this option for your financial future with issues like bankruptcy and foreclosure.
best Denver bankruptcy attorney,
need bankruptcy lawyer in Denver Colorado,
Colorado bankruptcy attorney,
attorney for bankruptcy in Colorado,
get bankruptcy help,
bankruptcy and foreclosure,
#bestdenverbankruptcyattorney #needbankruptcylawyerindenvercolorado #coloradobankruptcyattorney #attorneyforbankruptcyincolorado #getbankruptcyhelp #bankruptcyandforeclosure
If you consult with a New Jersey bankruptcy attorney who is aware of the latest laws and loopholes will be able to save yourself much grief in these troubled times.
1. In a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy you may still be able to keep your home and eliminate most or all of your other debts. If you are current on your mortgage and your equity in your home doesn’t exceed the allowed limits you may keep your home and eliminate unsecured debts such as credit cards, loans and medical bills. Fortunately now, it’s easy to find a New Jersey bankruptcy attorney who can help your family with their unfortunate debt and credit situation.
2. The New Jersey bankruptcy attorney, Jeffrey Peltz relates, “If you have a home or car in New Jersey that you don’t wish to keep, you may be able to legally wipe out those debts in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. If you qualify for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and own a house, condo, co-op, land or time share and don’t wish to keep it, you can surrender your interest in these properties and not be responsible for the mortgage.”
3. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy may allow you to eliminate much of your second mortgage or home equity loan. According to every informed New Jersey bankruptcy attorney, in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy if your first mortgage exceeds the value of your home and you have a second mortgage or home equity loan, you may be able to have the second mortgage turned into an unsecured loan. In the Chapter 13 plan you may then be able to have the court approve a plan in which you only are responsible for paying back as little as 10% of what was owed on the second mortgage or home equity loan.
4. If you have fallen behind in your mortgage and you consult with a NJ bankruptcy lawyer you will discover that Chapter 13 Bankruptcy allows you the opportunity to keep your home and gives you time to bring your mortgage current. If you qualify for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and you have fallen behind in your mortgage you can make a repayment plan to repay the arrears over a period of up to 5 years.
5. When you file bankruptcy with the help of a bankruptcy lawyer NJ your creditors are stopped in their tracks. The moment you file a bankruptcy petition you received the protection of the federal court. An automatic stay is issued that prevents your creditors form garnishing your salary, freezing your bank account, removing money from your bank account, repossessing your car or foreclosing on your home. These are the 5 secrets of a New Jersey bankruptcy attorney.
Atty Peltz is also an experienced foreclosure attorney.
If you need bankruptcy lawyers in NJ then you can access information from them immediately when you call the toll free number 1-855-625-0800. Attorney Jeff Peltz and his staff have helped more than 20,000 clients in the New Jersey area.
Find out more about your bankruptcy options in New Jersey at:
Read testimonials from New Jersey lawyer, Jeffrey Peltz from his satisfied clients.
New Jersey Bankruptcy Attorney.